Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered within 60 minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
Join us as a Senior Accountant and become a key member of Glovo's local finance team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Build and execute CEAM marketing masterplan in alignment with Hub
- Master acquisition funnel of all CEAM countries and bring actionables to maximizes every stage of it.
- Activate and track offline/online media campaigns.
- Design and execute local acquisition levers and activation
- Partner with third-party agencies to drive PR agenda.
- Hold full accountability for regional acquisition budget.
- Find creative hacks to weave Glovo into the daily lifestyle
- 4-5 years of marketing experience - FMCG/CPG prefered.
- Min of 1 years leading people.
- Proven experience in offline media planning and execution.
- Solid analytical skills and KPIs oriented.
- Strong level of business reporting.
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments.
- English bilingual.
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture