We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented marketing professional to lead our local strategy.
- Build and execute countries trade marketing plans - co-marketing, promotions, and POS material.
- Execute local activations (such as BTL, PR activities & events) in alignment with the hub
- Support hub team with local insights - consumer data, media landscape, competitive tracking.
- Act as primary marketing contact with local sales and partner operations teams and leaders, including regular participation in sales calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Hold full accountability for trade marketing budget.
- Measure result of every local activation.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in marketing or business preferred.
- 3-4 years of trade marketing experience - FMCG/CPG prefered.
- Solid Executional focus and result measurement - proven experience in building trade marketing plans.
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments.
- English bilingual.
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - incredible challenges and professional growth.
- Amazing working conditions and environment.
- Young, international and talented team - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!
- Free Glovo credits!