The way we manage our company is built on the belief that by giving a WOW service to our clients, we will be able to change the delivery market. How are we doing it? By paying attention to all the details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivering their products in less than 60 mins.
Join us as a Partner Business Lead and become a key member of Glovo's local Operations Team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM
- Lead contract renegotiation to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultancy, preferably in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Problem solver
- Perfect written and spoken communication skills
- Customer obsession
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!