Glovo is a marketplace that contains the shops, markets, restaurants and the most fashionable places of each city, making the delivery of their products in less than 40 minutes. We launched in March 2015 and now we operate in more than 19 countries with 5 different languages. Our goal is to conquer as many countries and cities as possible: the sky is the limit!
One of the most important parts of the platform are the riders, Glovers for us. They are one of the supply legs of the marketplace. Working in the Supply Comms department, you must make sure to keep Glover's satisfaction always high. This means focusing on projects, reports and actions that help to improve global Glovers’ retention.
- Work closely with local teams from EEMEA
- Help in the design and create all global communications to Glovers
- Design the CRM Canvas for the couriers of the different markets of EEMEA
- Own the Help Center Web for Glovers
- Support the improvement of tools the global Customer Service team uses to communicate with Glovers
- Define acquisition, retention and reactivation projects for Glovers with HQ
- Work in between speed and quality. Work smart!
- Degree in business, marketing, Advertising or economics.
- Comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges.
- Proactive, analytic and objective-focus oriented.
- Excel and MS Office knowledge is a must.
- HTML and Adobe Photoshop knowledge is a plus.
- Past experiences in communications is a plus.
- Team-playing and problem-solving skills.
- Be smart and organized.
- Proficient in English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
Generous equity pack for all employees
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free lunches from our yummy partners once a week, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 6 weeks, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 800 employees from all over the world!