Content is one of the core activities of Glovo. As Content Operations Manager you will be working on managing and optimizing the Marketplace to ensure growth goals.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Define Content strategy with HQ and the Marketing Manager to ensure growth and key business objectives
- Develop, implement and track processes to guarantee content strategy execution
- Lead content quality and ensure high level content in our marketplace
- Manage the improvement of content in existing cities & prepare the content for new city launches for Turkey
- Coordinate content-status tracking with other departments, specially sales
- Create the necessary reports to monitor key growth and content metrics, providing visibility to the Marketing Manager
- Work closely with restaurant operations and sales teams to highlight category gaps in the city. Also engage them to get feedback on sourcing process
- Design governance and tools to enable global and local teams to keep track of key content performance indicators in your function
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!
- Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Fluent in Turkish and English. Additional languages skills ara a plus.
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.