As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for building a supply structure, framing your city and engaging with and retaining couriers (glovers, as we like to call them). The Glovers, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the long-term sustainability of the fleet, as well as its daily performance.
- Framing the launching city, building the on-demand infrastructure from scratch
- Develop and optimize processes as the city scales - Thinking about what the processes will look like a few weeks into operations VS few months
- Maintenance and analysis of business reports and information to aid in the basic decision-making process of supply chain operational needs, including daily, weekly and monthly reports indicating full operational status concerning to the flow
- Manage communication with Third Party Logistics Providers (3PL) related to the distribution network
- Understand, deep-dive and have a complete understanding of the local supply situation at all times
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential Glovers through both online and offline medium
- Analyze daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of the city
- Optimize delivery times and Glover earnings
- Develop analytical frameworks and models for your city and the region
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar preferred
- 4+ years’ experience and demonstrated past achievements in a fast-paced Supply Chain or Operations /Corporate Finance / Consulting or related experience
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership - you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
Free Glovo credits