Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
- Implement Glovo Marketing and Content strategy with the support of the Head of Marketing
- Lead local Marketing activation (offline) and manage/optimize App content to deliver on the agreed growth goals.
- Track and monitor key Growth and app content metrics providing the appropriate visibility to the Italian Head of Marketing
- Understand local media landscape and execute the plans to maximize user base growth within the agreed investment targets
- Develop the country’s promotional and point of sale strategy
- Manage country marketing budget
- Business Administration Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Marketing experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company or tech company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience in executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Experience in project management
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Strong skills in office, especially in excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal English
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!