EMEA Regional Head of People
We are looking for an experienced EMEA Regional Head of People to ensure that all People related processes are carried out smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing People strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
Our Regional Head of People must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all People matters in this region, comprising of 10+ countries. You should be able to manage programs and lead and inspire staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all needs of the company concerning People are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
- Manage the Regional Recruitment, Operations and Experience teams
- Act to support the human factor in the company by guiding performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development and a partner of the business
- Partner with the global People teams (Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits) to implement processes and initiatives but tailored to work in each of the countries
- Coach, mentor and develop the regional and local teams
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Serve as a strategic business partner to regional and local top management
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking a disciplinary action when required
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
- Proven experience as an HR leader in the region, with knowledge of various countries in scope
- Track record as a leader managing various HR teams and functions
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations in the region
- Experienced in working with Global People teams, looking into translating strategy to regionally revelant executions
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources will be a plus
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our, yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch