Content is one of the core activities of Glovo. As Content Operations Manager you will be working on managing and optimizing the Marketplace to ensure growth goals.
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, extremely organized, detail-oriented, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities, who can find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Define Content strategy with HQ and the Marketing Director to ensure growth and key business objectives
- Develop, implement and track processes to guarantee content strategy execution
- Lead content quality and ensure high level content in our marketplace
- Manage the improvement of content in existing cities & prepare the content for new city launches for Italy
- Coordinate content-status tracking with other departments, specially sales
- Create the necessary reports to monitor key growth and content metrics, providing visibility to the Marketing Director
- Work closely with restaurant operations and sales teams to highlight category gaps in the city. Also engage them to get feedback on sourcing process
- Design governance and tools to enable global and local teams to keep track of key content performance indicators in your function
Determined to get things done: no job is too big or too small
Organised and detail-oriented
Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
Great interpersonal & influencing skills
Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance startup with a fast pace
Proficient in Italian & English
Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Free Glovo credits
The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
Learn from professionals with a long marketing experience