Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for a Data Analyst to work in our Barcelona office. Are you passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on? Do you want to evolve in one of the fastest growing Start-ups of Barcelona, building a product that will change people´s day-to-day and disrupt the on-demand market?
- Provide analytical support to the team of operations managers from Glovo HQ
- Perform analysis to come up with some insights to help improve the delivery time in all the cities around the world
- Work close with the tech department to monitor any change in the dispatching algorithm
- Track the impact of all the new implementations that you have proposed by checking the daily metrics of the cities
- Own all dashboards and build new tools to improve the visibility of metrics in the department
- Understand the operations model in Glovo to provide advice to the team
- Give life to your craziest ideas and have an immediate impact
- Bachelor in Engineering, Maths or any technological domain
- Passionate about analytics: you enjoy deep diving into problems to find the root cause
- Problem-solving skills: no problem is too small or too big
- Excel proficiency
- Experience in SQL and/or coding is a plus.
- Professional English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world...
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 1000 employees from all over the world!