Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
As Growth Specialist you will coordinate and execute main partner growth tasks and projects in the different regions.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other groups in the organization in support of multiple marketing projects and initiatives.
- Review content and coordinate visuals for digital channels (website, dashboard, digital newsletter) for each partner
- Work with vendors, partners, graphic designer and other parties in the marketing ecosystem
- Work closely with partners in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Review presentations and documents for accuracy
- Coordinate the implementation of growth strategies within the different countries
- Knowing our market and being obsessively aware of new products, brands, trends, and opportunities.
- Determining the appropriate methods and systems of metrics for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including awareness, traffic, conversion, and sales results.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing Department
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - ability to interact with people, explain what is needed and interpret feedback
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills – ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Super-high attention to detail and follow-through
- Positive, helpful, “can-do” attitude and enthusiasm
- Merchandising ‘sense’ - you get how to capitalize on market opportunities
- Experience working as part of a team
- Able to take a position with senior leadership team and support it with data, logic and/or market knowledge
- The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!