Glovo is a marketplace that contains the shops, markets, restaurants and the most fashionable places of each city, making the delivery of their products in less than 40 minutes. We launched in March 2015 and now we operate in more than 19 with 5 different languages. Our goal is to conquer as many countries and cities as possible: the sky is the limit!
One of the most important parts of the platform are the riders, Glovers for us. They are one of the supply legs of the marketplace. Working in the Supply Comms department, you must make sure to keep Glover's satisfaction always high. This means focusing on projects, reports and actions that help to improve global Glovers’ retention.
Operations department is one of the key departments at Glovo: you will be directly working on educating, creating and demonstrating the value that Glovo has for the user.
- Facilitate the implementation of platforms used to retain Glovers. As well as with CRM processes.
- Update and master the Help Center web for Glovers.
- Support the improvement of tools the global Customer Service team uses to communicate with Glovers.
- Define acquisition, retention and reactivation projects for Glovers with HQ.
- Understanding and maximize the life cycle of Glovers through actions in each of the different stages
- Launch campaigns to drive Glovers retention.
- Manage day-to-day efforts and strategy across email and other communication channels.
- Design surveys and other tools for Glovers feedback.
- Make a good use of internal data to build beautiful dashboards that measure and track the impact of your actions.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics. Masters a Plus.
- 2+ years CRM / retention marketing experience, specified in multi-channel direct messaging, post-campaign analysis, and web/mobile retention.
- Superior project management skills with focus on goals, on-time delivery, and operational excellence.
- Expertise in email marketing best practices.
- Strong analytical knowledge and experience with reporting, driving insights, and data-driven optimization.
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom inside the team
- Learn from professionals with long experience