Glovo is a Barcelona based start-up that is transforming the way consumer access to local goods, enabling anyone to get nearly any product delivered in less than 60 minutes. We are present in Europe, South and Central America, EMEA and many more to come!
Glovo’s on-demand mobile application connects customers with independent local couriers, who acquire goods from any restaurant or shop in a city and also deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
In Glovo we are looking for a Latam Head of Finance to join the Hispanic Latam Hub in Argentina!
- Ensure compliance on local and regional reporting requirements
- Develop and provide broad leadership to influence decision making for the Region.
- Enhance profitability through robust financial control and analysis, ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and quantified.
- Supervise the relationship with third parties: external auditors, administrations, external consultants,
Management and Reporting of Financial Performance:
- Continual improvement of P&L and KPI Reporting (financial and non-financial) for stakeholders and operational audience.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting of performance detailing variances from budget and forecast.
- Own Budget process to ensure risks and opportunities are identified and understood, through review and challenge of involved departments and managers.
- Coordinate the preparation of monthly and annual individual and consolidated Latam subsidiaries Financial Statements.
- Oversee treasury and supporting in monitoring financial policies.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes promoting solutions to possible problems detected and reduce manual tasks.
- Optimize the fiscal policy of the company: VAT tax knowledge, IIBB Multilateral Agreement, etc., supporting Transfer Pricing policies preparations and cost allocations.
Coaching of the local finance teams:
- Continuously improve the finance organization to meet the agility required of a fast-paced organization.
- Increase Finance’s involvement in decision making in the cost centres they are responsible for.
- Lead and motivate a team of people to ensure that they are developed and challenged in their roles to maximize their potential.
- BS/BA Required; MBA will be value
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in finance with strong financial analysis experience and full P&L ownership.
- Prior experience in the industry will be valued.
- Strong knowledge of forecasting, business planning, budgeting and management reporting.
- Previous experience managing multiple initiatives and changing priorities.
- Prior senior level leadership roles with ability to develop teams.
- The opportunity to be part of a world class startup that is changing the Delivery business.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Social benefits (free Glovo credits, fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches, beers on Fridays!)
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth!