At Glovo, we are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Recruiter to join our People Team at Buenos Aires Office. The People department will depend on your ability to recruit the best talent to help build our growing team.
If you are looking for a fresh start in a fast-paced and burgeoning start-up, this might be for you - the ideal candidate is a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for human resources.
- Recruit a variety of roles across Latam.
- Continuous communication with Hiring managers in other countries to support their vacancies needs.
- Be able to provide a short list of candidates in a fast fast-paced very time.
- Perform interviews face to face and online with candidates throughout LatAm.
- Be able to tailor an adecuate salary offer according to salary ranges.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Excellent data management skills - strong Excel and database management skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) in English and Spanish, Italian is a plus.
- Proactive, hands-on and eager to get your hands dirty!
- A desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Degree in Phsychology, Human Resources or similiar
- Unlimited Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture