We are looking for talented and hands-on Analyst to join our amazing Headquarter in Barcelona as part of our People Operations Team.
Your main task will be to provide a consolidated view of global HR trends, demographics, and other data through easy to understand and potential action plans. As a People Analyst you will provide people metrics, reporting, advanced and predictive analytics to the HR team and Leadership.
- Salary reporting by Country/Region/Department
- Forecast of workforce needed
- Forecast of future salaries per Department
- Define and execute quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess employee trends (example: turnover, absences, benefits, etc)
- Proactively provide a consolidated view of global HR trends, demographics, and other data through easy to understand and potential action plans
- Research, quantitative analysis and to see beyond the numbers and help the decision makers recruit, grow and retain talent effectively
- Talent planning: forecasting future talent needs of business areas
- Participate in the design and implementation of new people analytics strategies
- Identify data that can help in making better business decisions
- Provide people metrics, reporting, advanced and predictive analytics to the HR team and Leadership
- Educate HR and business leaders on how to translate data into insights and action plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or business administration preferred.
- Budgeting experience, including P&L, forecasting, etc. preferred
- Experience in Management and/or a Controlling role preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced skills with Excel
- Working knowledge of statistics and demographic studies
- Ability to communicate clearly and hold high-level meetings
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Extremely creative and oriented toward problem resolution
- Strong brand ambassador
- Ability to think and work strategically; able to plan ahead and foresee opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Thorough, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Good stress resistance and capability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to analyze and balance business need and cost consciousness
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!