The core function of Consumer Research is to understand who our potential consumers are as well as their main needs to define the right strategy to attract them. This individual will directly support the local country teams in the Latam region by providing key consumer & market insights, moreover, will also need to use market research results, combined with analytics from internal data to help drive many of the organization's key marketing campaigns and growth projects. The Research & Insights team is growing, and this person will help build the foundation for a strong team into the future. This individual will report to the Global Head of CMI.
- Lead end-to-end qualitative and quantitative market research initiatives across a range of topics and methodologies
- Uncover consumer insights and market needs that guide integrated marketing strategy
- Align methodologies with Global for concept testing, brand tracking, and audience segmentation research
- Synthesize and communicate research findings to inform business decisions and share with key stakeholders
- Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs under the tight timelines of a rapidly growing company
- Strong track record of leading consumer / market research projects from scratch and working with marketing teams to implement learnings
- Passion for identifying consumer needs and insights
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate research findings to company stakeholders
- The drive to explore and define research opportunities throughout the company
- A minimum of 3-4 years in a research role, preferably with experience across a variety of methodologies (both qualitative & quantitative) and a combination of agency and company experience
- Proven track record of managing relationship with research agencies, delivering feedback and working under tight timelines.
- Analytical mindset and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proficient in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus