This role will require a mix of operations management skills, people skills, and creativity to tackle different challenges. The couriers, Glovers for us, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the fleets the long-term sustainability, as well as its daily performance. To ensure excellence experience for our Glovers’ users, we have local teams of Glovers
Specialist that own Lead to Glover process.
- Manage Glover specialists’ team in Panama, including hiring, training and mentoring.
- Understand, deep-dive and have under control the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and top-performer customer experience.
- Implement, standardize and execute processes.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations department throughout of the-box thinking.
- 2+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus.
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient.
- Leadership skills - you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar.
- Good English.
- Free Glovo credits
- A seat on the rocketship, and opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities