We are looking for a passionate, strategic and action-oriented marketing professional to lead our local marketing team. As the Marketing Director, your goal is to lead the team and define our growth strategy in the country, providing both expert strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Define country´s Glovo marketing and growth strategy in alignment with the LATAM hub.
- Lead the local marketing team.
- Manage and optimize Glovo marketing budget - understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user acquisition and retention objectives.
- Define pricing strategy and promotional calendar with key partners.
- Work with the country manager to deliver growth and P&L targets.
- Track and monitor area KPIs providing the appropriate visibility to LATAM hub.
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in business or marketing.
- 6-7 years of marketing experience - FMCG company is a plus.
- Proven track record of leading marketing teams.
- Experienced budgeting and executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge and understanding of local consumers habits.
- Highly analytical, comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Comfortable working in ultra fast-paced environments and dealing with high complex business challenges
- Proficient in Spanish and English
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - incredible challenges and professional growth.
- Amazing working conditions and environment.
- Young, international and talented team - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!
- Free Glovo credits!