At Glovo we are constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office.
You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought-through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
The content team is constantly trying to optimize the users experience while finding new stores in the applications. To do that we use work with different sorting algorithms and different display options. The team owns the content experience end to end, so we also provide the tools to have the content in the application updated in real time.
- Join Content on a mission of constantly improving the product, and give our customers relevant and timely content, easy to manage and scale.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Good knowledge of ES5 & ES6
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Solid refactoring skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, UI, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
- Good English
- Experience with Vue.js, React.js or Angular.js is a plus
- Experience with native mobile apps is a big plus
- Participation in open source projects is a huge plus
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
Generous equity pack for all employees
Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our, yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 800 employees from all over the world!
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.