As a Glovo Sales Executive, you will be a key representative of our company’s sales team, responsible for creating a pipeline of and signing up local stores and corporate customers around the city. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the trendiest places of each city and delivers their products in the next hour.
The Sales team is directly responsible for partnering with both smaller local stores and with bigger brands to display them on our Glovo platform. You will work with the support of a sales team and a local Sales Manager.
- Be responsible for the entire sales process with new partners to source and negotiate the best products in your city to deliver it to our customers
- Meet monthly objectives defined by the company and team
- Daily report with the tasks executed (calls and visits)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales – preferably in a startup environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with detail and accuracy
- Know how to negotiate your way into a super deal through sales techniques and persuasion
- Have excellent communication skills. Eloquent, with good grammar and writing skills
- Autonomous and self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Computer literate; good knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus
- Fluency in local language and communicative level of English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: TAct as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan