This role will require a mix of operations management skills, people skills, and creativity to tackle different challenges. The couriers, Glovers for us, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the fleet's the long-term sustainability, as well as its daily performance.
Among other things, you will ensure an adequate supply of couriers in the whole territory as well as working directly with the OPS team to define and refine processes across the marketplace.
- Own operational metrics in the country, track and report to OPS VP and Peru GM on a weekly basis
- Manage Operations specialists’ teams (+10), including hiring, training and mentoring
- Understand, deep-dive and have under control the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and top-performer customer experience
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Implement, standardize and execute processes among all cities
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations department thru out-of-the-box thinking
- 5+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- 2+ years experience managing high performance teams
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus
- Analytical skills are a must - knowledge in SQL is a plus
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership skills - you can motivate your teammates. You’re great at making tough decisions in a sea of ambiguity and keeping everyone on track
- Professional English is a must
- Free Glovo credits
- A seat on the rocketship, and opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities