We are looking for students who needs to improve their knowledge and experience as Graphic Designer, if you need hours in your curricular grade, there is a great opportunity to explore at Glovoapp.
Graphic designers work directly with marketing department which is one of the key departments at Glovo: you will be directly working on educating, creating and demonstrating the value that Glovo has for the users.
- Designing the communication for customers (Social media, newsletters)
- Keep the values of this brand and collaborate to do it bigger and better.
- No experience is necessary
- Currently studying a design degree
- Knowledges about Adobe CC : Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop. Premiere and After effects are a plus.
- Beginners knowledges about HTML & CSS
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high performance start-up with a fast pace
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in Portuguese (Brazil)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture, and grow from the bottom inside the team
- Learn from professionals with long design experience
- Meal and Transport. No salary