Glovo is changing the way consumer's access local goods. Not that long ago we were a small startup with a big dream and everyday we are becoming bigger and bigger at an unprecedented speed.
For our glovers, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For our partners, we help strengthen local economies, improving access to their products, and increasing their sales and visibility.
And that’s just what we’re doing today - but at Glovo, we always think about the future, too! With teams working on new business and geographical expansion, we’re in for the long haul. Therefore, We’re looking for Tech Recruiters to help us build our Tech and Product teams. You’ll own the hiring strategy for your teams and hustle to hire the brightest talent in the world. You’ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best professionals, because we know that there’s always a better way.
You will thrive in an ambiguos environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilizing ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Be passionate about tech and on-demand and why people should work here
- Spread GlovoLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Candidate obsession! Manage your pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for
- A minimum of 2 years of experience recruiting business intelligence profiles in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience working in tech environments and recruiting profiles for the Product and Engineering teams (for more than 2 years)
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Experience working on a variety of roles/levels at an international level
- Solid understanding of Glovo’s vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart recruiting partnerships happen
- Metrics oriented. You understand and value backing up recruiting goals and projections with existing data (while never compromising the quality of the candidate experience)
- Recommendations available
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!