We're looking for someone who has a mix of operational prowess to get great work done, the negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from our partners, the strategic, innovative and creative thinking that's required to develop outside the box solutions, and the emotional intelligence and humility required to lead a fast-paced business and inspire a team of people across different countries.
Lead your team to greatness. Have full P&L responsibility and own business objectives
Devise the long-term strategy for your country or region and leverage HQ resources towards your objectives
Establish and maintain partnerships with partners on our platform
Hire top talent, help them perform, grow and develop as professionals
Be informed, get involved and make things happen
Be the legal representative of Glovo and act accordingly
- You're persuasive in the most pleasant possible way and have no trouble selling anything
- You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You've managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others
- Our core values are very important to us
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Care: We exercise social responsibility. We think long-term and consider the impact on others as a part of planning and execution. We respect diversity in all its forms.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- The opportunity to build a whole project and team from scratch in one of our first locations in Subsaharan Africa
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!