We are looking for an analytical Content Marketing Analyst who can help shape the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in our recently launched Market. This person must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment that needs to be shaped from scratch.
- Analyze data of user navigation behavior into business insights
- Test new kind of partner content in the app and analyze results
- Review stores available in each city we operate to understand if we have the best partners
- Organize the app stores in different ways in search of better conversion results
- Direct sales team efforts to prospect partners that will bring more traffic and
- Guarantee we have all user needs and desires covered throughout the entire map
- Continuously implement, test, and improve campaign results
- Collaborate with Glovo’s HQ in order to leverage on best practices and optimizing investments
- Identify and execute on strategic partnerships to build the brand and grow awareness in the city
- Identifying and developing new communication channels to maximize local impact and growth
- And most importantly, find creative hacks to weave Glovo into the daily lifestyle
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- 1-2 years of experience working in e-Commerce and/or O2O platforms with inventory management
- Bachelor's degree - emphasis in Marketing, Publicity and Advertising or Business preferred
- Ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership skills
- Extensive experience in brand execution
- Customer-centric, collaborative, problem-solver, detail-oriented and strategic thinker
- Digital and Social media experience preferred but not necessary
- Our core values are very important to us:
- Gas: work hard and dream big. We fear mediocrity more than failure. Move faster than others and always choose speed over perfect.
- Glownership: Tough decisions are only taken when you feel the company as yours. Act as an owner.
- Lead the way: Be innovative, challenge the norms, think-through and make your own decisions. Build a unique Glovo. We won’t win by following others.
- Lean: stay young and humble, as in day one. Small optimization in our cost has a big impact on our results.
- Good vibes: Be positive and respectful. No assholes allowed. We only hire people that smile.
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan