Glovo is constantly looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment. You enjoy tackling different problems and take pride in delivering thought- through, well designed, flexible and easy to use solutions. You work well with other top-level engineers and value constructive feedback that helps you grow as a professional. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know, and are always eager to learn something new.
- Join one of the teams (Customer Experience, Logistics, Content and Partners, Growth, B2B, Platform) on a mission of constantly improving the product
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift 4.x skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Ability to build UI from code
- Experience with reactive programming
- Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Solid refactoring skills
- The urge to write unit tests
- Experience with UI and Integration tests
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in at least one area outside of coding
- Good English
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Tuesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 800 employees from all over the world!