Glovo’s partners include a wide variety of businesses including restaurants, pharmacies, grocery shops etc. Our Account Management (AM) team handles the relationship with our partners. We’re looking for a data wizard with a deep understanding of operations to help scale the AM team add the right value to our partners.
This is one of the most dynamic roles at Glovo with a great mix of analytical abilities and execution skills at the ground level. As Glovo grows rapidly, this role would evolve to identify processes that need optimizing, standardizing them to help scale our partner operations across the world.
- Be the go-to person for all things related to partner operations in the region
- Build specific opportunities for local regions that increase value for our partners
- Liaise with Business Intelligence, Sales, Content, Product and Operations team - you will play a central, pivotal role in driving partner initiatives forward
- Build insights from historical data, forecast performance of key accounts and recommend the AM team at a strategic level
- 5-7 years of data/analytics experience in a fast-paced startup environment, preferably in the on-demand/e-commerce industry
- Experience in building teams from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Engineer, Stats or an equivalent quantitative background
- SQL, EXCEL ninja expertise | Additional coding experience is a bonus
- Travel on a need-based basis (Up to 25% of your time)
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan
- Free Glovo credits