Glovo is hiring a strong Global Head of Talent Acquisition. As a strategic partner, facilitator, visionary and coach. We are in the midst of aggressive expansion, and the People Team has an eye on the future. Therefore, we are now looking for a leader who wants to build, problem solve and lead the change.
As a Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for transforming our regional recruitment teams as well as owning the strategic and operative part of Glovo’s talent acquisition cycle. This person will be responsible for the continued evolution and use of Glovo’s recruiting strategy and talent acquisition tools and methodology.
Included in the role is the overall responsibility for Glovo’s employer branding. Therefore, the ideal candidate should possess the strong business knowledge, exhibit outstanding communication skills, understand the recruiting processes across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently assure a high caliber workforce that will support Glovo’s future objectives.
- Transform and build out the global recruitment function
- Lead and manage a team of +10 recruiters and team leads in addition to several dotted line reports in the regions
- Lead the Global Talent Acquisition strategy and operations
- Design and implement a recruitment and channel strategies that deliver sources for a strong candidate pool
- Redefine current processes and implement “best practices” and workflows Globally
- Evaluate, select and manage recruitment agencies
- Manage the pre-employment process for any new hires at a Global level
- Define robust metrics to measure talent acquisition effectiveness
- Own Glovo’s employer branding strategies managing social media campaigns and university/fairs events
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders across a range of disciplines and geographies to source, identify and recruit top candidates for immediate and growth needs
- Manage hiring efforts for executive positions and other key positions
- Create the next generation of recruitment best practices
- Demonstrated executive recruiting experience
- Experience hiring, developing and managing global recruitment teams
- Preferably a strong background in digital media & technology
- Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding
- Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency for a global business
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and working with C-level executives
- Demonstrated project leadership, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our, yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch