The Partner Operations Manager is a critical role as it interfaces between our partners and glovers to optimize their overall experience. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to take care of our best partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee the achievement of the accounts KPIs.
- Work hard with your team helping and guiding them to ensure and maintain good relationships with our partners
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information - setting goals, delegating, and supervising the team’s performance
- Recruit, train, mentor and motivate the accounts team
- Work closely with our Account operation department to improve the operational efficiency of our partners by making sure we always deliver the best service to our partners
- Excellent English proficiency
- At least, 3-year experience in managing high-performance Account Management teams with 5 or more accounts managers)
- You've got a good judgment but own up to your mistakes
- You're extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems
- You're extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments
- You are always respectful, kind and fair. You've managed large or multiple teams and all of your (former) reports speak highly of you as a manager and leader
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you're crazy while inspiring others
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners, and Users are in the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch