Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered within 60 minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
Join us as a Regional Media Manager and become a key member of Glovo's local Marketing team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
Define a global media planning strategy across OFF / ON channels reporting to the Global Comms Director
Lead the creation of global media guidelines with x-country learnings
Define & lead Media Plans together with country Marketing Managers in Europe and prepare launch media plans for new EMEA markets according to specific media landscapes- establishing relationships and dealing with local media agencies
Constant relationship with local teams in projects related to ON/ OFF awareness channels
- Minimum of 5 years of Media Planning experience in a top tier media agency
- Previous proven experience in creating media plans from scratch, ideally in a FMCG company
- Proven experience defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Proven track record of managing relationship with agencies, delivering feedback and working under tight timelines.
- Analytical mindset and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Proficient in English
- Great interpersonal & influencing skills
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses and loves the product you build
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!