Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store delivered within 60 minutes. Our goal is to provide an on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world, adapted to the local supply status.
Join us as a Glover Specialist and become a key member of Glovo's local operations team! We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with many opportunities for learning and development.
- Recruit, train and onboard the entire fleet of Glovers (couriers) in the new city
- Be responsible for implementing processes and optimizing strategies involving the acquisition and retention of Glovers
- Have a Data sensitive approach, making sure that all the information is transferred to our database and reports
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts of Glovers in the city
- Be there for the Glovers when they need support
- Take care of procurement, ensuring that all Glovers receive the work kit and are ready to spread the Glovo brand
- Ensure that all Glovers are properly trained and prepared to provide feedback to the Fleet Operations Manager
- Manage scheduling, attendance and general administration of Info-Sessions while supporting daily operations through operational supervision and analysis of KPIs
- Communicate effectively with the local Operations Manager on customer support processes and operations
- Improve processes on behalf of Glovers through projects (when necessary)
- Have previous experience in on-demand fleet management
- Good communicator with ability and agility to solve problems
- Being highly motivated to work for a fast-growing startup
- Basic Excel and Data Interpretation Skills
- Enjoy learning and adapting to new technologies
- Have initiative, be proactive and autonomous - Glovo is also yours!
- Have good energy and like what you do, even on bad days
- University degree (Engineering, Administration or related areas)
- Fluent in English
- Our core values are very important to us
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: TAct as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you
- A seat on the rocket ship, an opportunity to work closely with all the departments at Glovo
- Scale with a rapidly growing startup, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment, and play a role in transforming how we access our cities
- Competitive salary based on experience and equity plan