The way we manage our company is built on the belief that, by giving a WOW service to our partners, we will be able to change the on-demand delivery market.
How are we doing this? By paying attention to small details. Glovo is a hyperlocal marketplace featuring the most trendy places in each city and delivers their products in less than 60 mins.
As a Partner Business Leader, you will be a key role in the Glovo Partner Operations team.
- Own strategic partner relationships end to end, including understanding P&L tracking, managing deep product integrations, leading co-marketing efforts to drive awareness and activation, and ensure operational excellence
- Onboard new partners on our platform by providing them all the necessary tools and information to start working
- Be responsible for our partners business performance, analyse their main KPIs and ensure growth MoM. Track and reporting of performance metrics
- Lead contract renegotiations to establish a strong working partnership grounded on sustainable economics for both parties
- Get feedback from our partners and translate it into product, marketing and operations improvement
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Account Management and/or Business Consultant, preferably in FMCG, food-hospitality or on-demand delivery industry
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication
- Customer obsession
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch