We are looking for a high-performance Regional Head of Sales for our MENA based markets to take care of RPO improvements. This person will be responsible for ensuring that our sales and growth objectives for the region are met. As a Regional Head of Sales, you'll work from our hub in Istanbul, offering all the necessary support to current and future local Sales Leaders.
Have a strong understanding of the importance of looking at the Unit Economics metrics in order to improve our regional RPO
Manage, coach and mentor all Europe sales managers to ensure achievement of established goals and targets
Optimize internal relationships between HQ and our country based teams
Establish responsibilities, meetings and supervise the overall performance of the team
Create, scale, maintain and communicate detailed reporting models to assist sales efforts and make data-driven decisions
Help improve recruitment and training processes
- At least 3 years of experience in the management of high-performance sales teams (with 5 or more salespeople)
- Experience and commercial knowledge of the industry in which Glovo operates in (E-commerce, on-demand delivery..)
- Accustomed to working in highly competitive startups
- Hand-on and results-oriented - you have a strong leadership and high-level business knowledge
- Strong communication and sales skills - with the ability to drive change
- Team player; ability to work in a global-minded organization
- Excellent English skills - advanced knowledge of Turkish or Arabic is an advantage
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: TAct as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
Generous equity pack for all employees
A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!