We are looking for a creative and experienced Trainer / Onboarding Specialist that can develop and implement a strategy to take our Onboarding experience to the next level.
As part of the People team, you will help our colleagues grow both professionally and personally at Glovo. Your number one task is to help our new joiners absorb our culture since day one and have the best onboarding experience possible.
Create and develop an amazing onboarding experience for all our new joiners that promotes our company culture and values
Implement and coordinate the onboarding programme in our HQ and across all Regional HQs
Build and coordinate an onboarding programme for smaller offices making sure our culture is spread across all locations
Ensure all locations adhere to the onboarding programme
Design processes of follow up and talent development
Be the first point of contact between the new hires and Glovo after offer acceptance
Use employee insights and feedback to guide the onboarding experience strategy
Work closely together with other team members to ensure an excellent implementation
Act as a link between our Talent & Operations teams to understand how to best ensure a smooth onboarding process
Keep up to date with industry trends to make sure our onboarding experience is on point and up to date
- You are super creative and love making people have an amazing experience
- Proven work experience as an Onboarding Specialist or in a relevant Marketing/Communications role (Employer Branding)
- You are process oriented and have a “make things happen” attitude
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management
- You are flexible and like to understand other’s needs
- Languages: native level of English and Spanish is a must.
- Excellent team attitude and leadership skills
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!