Glovo is changing the way consumer's access local goods. Not that long ago we were a small startup with a big dream and everyday we are becoming bigger and bigger at an unprecedented speed.
For our glovers, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For our partners, we help strengthen local economies, improving access to their products, and increasing their sales and visibility.
And that’s just what we’re doing today - but at Glovo, we always think about the future, too! With teams working on new business and geographical expansion, we’re in for the long haul. Therefore, we need a Talent Sourcer to support our Talent department. You will engage various channels to present a diverse set of candidates to recruiters and the hiring teams. You will own the admin and coordination processes in order to ensure that the candidate is always well taken care of and that we gather all necessary documentation for on boardings and new hires.
You will thrive in an ambiguos environment, love startup culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
- Source and hire top talent across EMEA. You’ll do this by partnering with our recruiters across
- Own the innitial stages of new role openings - from job posting to first CV screening
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc) for our candidates
- Evangelize the Glovo brand and spread the GlovoLOVE through attending networking events, meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our global team to improve upon existing processes and implement strategies around finding our future team and get them on board as efficiently as possibleKeep ‘em warm!
- Handle a pipeline of prospects and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit forShowcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about our markets, target companies, and trends
- Own the administrative tasks - from coordinating interviews with recruiters and hiring managers, to document request for contract generation
- Successful experience sourcing and administrating data in a fast paced environment
- History of collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Administrative experience - working under pressure with highest attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Glovo’s vision, business model and operations
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Control freak! - Extremely organized and structured
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what.
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our, yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!