You will be a key representative on the Glovo Partner Operations team. From handling a new collaboration with a global retailer to developing out special projects like integration with Restaurants softwares and providing the Partner Operations team with tools to enhance their performance, you will have to take ownership of very diversified projects.
Glovo is an operation and tech driven company, where anticipation and planning are key success factors. This is why we look for a passionate, structured and highly organized professional able to plan, track and implement our projects. In this role, you will have to provide project leadership skills and interact with executives of various industries.
We are looking for a dedicated top notch strategic project manager ready to ensure a perfect development of project from start to success while providing high visibility to the rest of the team.
- Find key market players interested and initiate and negotiate all aspect of the collaboration.
- Handle projects from needs assessment to a fully functional implementation.
- Collaborate with all Glovo teams including marketing team, product team and operation team in order to be a driving force in the strategic development of Glovo
- Own schedules, budgets and ensure a seamless tracking of all key tasks
- Truly understand at all time the operational implications and risks of projects and plan accordingly.
- Ensure success of projects in an agile manner and with limited resources.
- Manage all the different stakeholders of the project and ensure high visibility and great communication.
- Deal with C-level people both inside and outside Glovo
- Proven track record of initiating and leading projects that involve Sales, Logistics, and/or diverse aspects.
- 3-5 years of experience in a consulting position or a responsibility position in a high growth start-up environment (logistic, on-demand, etc..)
- Being a highly structured and organized person.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data driven decision making.
- Ability and experience in dealing with C-level executives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to move easily between commercial, operational and product discussions.
- A hands on attitude with good problem solving skills both at a C-level and at an operational one such as dealing with couriers
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high growth startup environment.
- Ideally a track record of successful projects.
- Educated to degree level.
- Ability to work in English and Spanish is a must.
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture