Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world.
In order for us to do this in a reliable fashion, we are looking for a talented Fraud Analyst to join our rapidly growing Fraud & Payments team. We are constantly developing new techniques to detect and counter fraudulent actors who are constantly developing new techniques to abuse our platform. You’ll be working alongside our engineering and product team to constantly drive us to innovate while we shape the vision for the team.
- Review and analyze online transactions to identify any potential fraudulent activity
- Manage fraud detection tools, while creating rules and analyzing fraud patterns
- Provide advice and support on fraud and payment-related matters to Customer Services
- Propose solutions to minimize the risk of fraud
- Chargebacks' management: Review and defend all the customer payment disputes (fraudulent or non-fraudulent ones)
- Retrieval request management
- BS/BA or higher degree in a quantitative field, computer science, engineering or extensive experience in operations management
- Experience with fraud metrics and patterns in our main operating markets: Europe, Latin America, and EEMEA
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude
- Previous experience in programming or data science is a plus
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!