We are looking for a rockstar to fill one of the most strategic positions within our regional team. This role will require a mix of operations management skills, people skills, and creativity to tackle different challenges. The couriers, Glovers for us, are a key player in Glovo’s marketplace and you will need to ensure the fleet's the long-term sustainability, as well as its daily performance.
- Own operational metrics in your region, track and report to OPS leadership team on a regular basis
- Understand, deep-dive and have under control the supply status to ensure we deliver operational excellence and WOW customer experience
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Develop, implement, standardize and continuous improvement of internal procedures and tools thru out-of-the-box thinking
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team in order to guarantee operational excellence and Glovers happiness in all markets
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information for the whole team
- Influence the regional leadership team (country managers, AM, finance, marketing…) and be the internal advocate of Glovers
- 3+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand delivery is a plus.
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or similar
- Analytical skills are a must - knowledge in SQL is needed
- Proven record in leading, motivating and coaching high performing teams
- Problem solver, perfect written and spoken communication, and capability to drive change.
- Team player; ability to work effectively in a global organization
- Strong ability to make decisions, plan them and have them executed
- Excellent English skills
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- A generous invitation to our employee phantom shares programs
- Young, international and talented team that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a bunch