We're looking for an ambitious and talented Junior to join our Global Comms Team and help us to lead the communication of Glovo worldwide. You’ll play a key role at the very start of Global comms initiatives and the roll-out across regions and countries. If you have a track record of managing communication projects, you love communication and start-ups, and you are up for big challenges, Glovo is definitely your place to be.
- Create and manage communication project plans (e.g. TVC & Outdoor productions) with an understanding of prioritising resources and tasks, and coordinating the work of external partners (creative agencies) and internal partners (global and regional teams).
- Coordinate the creation of a 360 communication plan (online and offline) with a detailed year calendar & key creative assets to share with countries.
- Work closely with Glovo’s regional and local teams to understand country needs and support them on the creation/adaptation of local assets.
- Lead cross-functional team projects to improve Glovo’s communication at multiple touchpoints (in-App, CRM, social media) and audiences (consumers, riders and stores).
- Support the development of digital awareness campaigns, including Social Media and Influencers.
- Work with the Global Comms Team in the development of Glovo’s communication strategy and brand footprint.
- Manage the Comms budget.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Comms, both online and offline, for an advertising agency with global clients or in the marketing/comms department of a global brand.
- Hands on experience in managing communication project plans (specially TVC productions), managing the relationship with agencies, delivering feedback and working under tight timelines.
- Proven experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Expertise in executing integrated marketing campaigns across offline (ATL) and online channels (including Social Media, Influencers, CRM, etc.).
- Business-oriented: an obsession with bringing value to consumers and the business through communication.
- Excellent external view of the global digital landscape.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills, and strong ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in English.
- Our core values are very important to us:
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 500 employees from all over the world!