Glovo is hiring a talented Global Customer Support Manager to join our amazing Headquarters in Barcelona. As a Global Customer Support Manager you will be strategically leading and developing a senior operational management team to enhance performance by setting clear accountable performance measures, as well as being responsible for managing the strategy our Customer Support hubs.
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service
- Strategically drive and develop a operational management team
- Coordinate the operation of all Customer Support hubs
- Reduction of the cost to serve
- Empower and Engage the Live Ops Heroes Team (internal and outsourced)
- Implement COPC operational model in all hubs
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organisation
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilisation of resources in line with service specifications, working with, or being responsible for outsourced teams to plan the required resource in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- Extensive experience of managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role. o Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Able to interpret MI/BI and develop strategy and make recommendations
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: We think big and take calculated risks to go for all business opportunities, no matter how challenging they are! We work hard as a team and execute fast.
Everyone Wins: We are here for the long run. Glovers, Partners and Users are on the very center of everything we do. If they win, Glovo wins. So for every decision, we make sure we are positively impacting them.
Good vibes: Our teams are built of people that radiate positive energy and managers that are honest and fair. No assholes allowed! We stay optimistic no matter what, infecting each other with positivity, joy, and the desire to spend time together.
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody must roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We are tiny! We are conscious of how big the opportunity is and how much we’ve got left to do.
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Care first about Glovo, not your role or your department. Own your stuff, no question, but go beyond your role; help before you are asked. Everything you need to make things happen, you do it. Glow it!
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!