The Head of Retention will be responsible for strategic leadership of Glovo’s customer engagement and retention initiatives. The candidate will define efforts to increase member loyalty, strategically re-engage with prior customers and improve customer experience.
The ideal candidate in this role is comfortable in an "all-hands-on" environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution focused environment.
- Build on top of the existing user lifecycle engagement strategy to take it to the next level
- Approach CRM and retargeting automation to create an integrated 360 re-engagement strategy, from first in-app message/push notification to retargeting advert outside Glovo
- Manage, develop and expand canvas, campaigns and ad groups
- Constantly dive into campaign performance metrics to surface new learnings and drive continuous improvements to KPIs
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast and variance explanations
- Drive campaign conversion optimisation testing, by experimenting with creatives, ad copy, bids, and audience segmentation across several retargeting platforms
- Identify opportunities for campaign and process improvement, quantify the impact, and drive implementation
- Stay atop the latest trends, CRM best practices, Ad platforms, Ad formats, bidding methodologies and processes related to digital retention marketing
- Liaise with local marketing teams across 17 countries
- 6+ years experience of digital mobile performance marketing with a focus on user retention, covering both CRM and retargeting (for web a plus)
- Expert of the mobile app marketing ecosystem and professional understanding of app user re-engagement, loyalty, and rewards
- The data-driven mindset with a focus on real-time performance optimisation, with an ability to organise and crunch data, interpret metrics and identify trends
- Extensive knowledge of Braze, Remerge, Adikteev and Jampp; Salesforce and Google TagManager a plus
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment - balancing intense attention to detail with swift turnaround while working in a collaborative, positive manner
- Creative and a self-starter who’s ready to take risks and challenge the status quo
- Fluent in English and Spanish is an advantage
- Our core values are very important to us:
Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You're curious and capable; that's why you're at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket - an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Offices based in trendy Poblenou (L4), 10 min away from the beach
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Social benefits (such as fresh fruit every day, free Wednesday lunches from our yummy partners, beers on Fridays, bi-monthly culture days, the best coffee machine in the world,...)
- A young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way - currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!