Our showroom is not only an extension of our digital brand into the real world, it’s also a testing ground from which we want to learn in order to define what Glossier IRL looks like at a bigger scale. As a Showroom Inventory/BOH Associate, you’ll be ensuring an outstanding customer experience by making sure our operations run smoothly behind the scenes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure back of house/inventory room is organized and stocked at all times
- Count, record and unpack inventory
- Make inventory accessible and fill back stock inventory
- Maintain inventory levels for products, cleaning supplies and non-consumables
- Pack showroom orders and be responsible for customers’ unboxing experience
- Pre-pack shopping bags and sets
- Maintain a clean and tidy showroom
- Organize storage underneath displays
Skills and Qualifications
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Positive energy, you are a self-starter and love to take initiative
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Great communication skills: you can get along with everyone—patience is key
- Organization skills - you know the devil is in the details
- You’re passionate about the Glossier mission, and understand the Glossier aesthetic and visual language
- Able to work 2-5 days a week, including weekends
- Previous BOH experience a plus
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet and in our NYC Showroom, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.