The gTEAM drives customer loyalty, engagement and value by providing exceptional customer experiences across all channels and touch-points. gTEAM Supervisors are responsible for the management and performance of as many as 6-8 full-time gTEAM Editors or equivalent remote gTEAM Editors, ensuring their direct reports deliver an exceptional, differentiated and “friend-like” customer experience. This role will partner with the US Customer Experience team to be the first customer experience hire in the UK.
- Manage, mentor and motivate front-line members of the gTEAM, gTEAM Editors
- Manage the team schedule, workflow and workload of direct reports to ensure meeting critical KPIs and gTEAM goals
- Directly engage with the Glossier community as needed (e.g., respond to emails, texts, social media inquiries, like and/or comment UGC and customer posts)
- Work with the gTEAM Experience Manager to onboard and train new gTEAM hires
- Troubleshoot gTEAM Editor issues, working cross-functionally, as needed
- Proactively work with marketing to ensure you and your direct reports have everything needed to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Continually look for opportunities to improve the Glossier customer experience and proactively address
- 3+ years of management experience in a performance-oriented, customer-focused environment
- Based in United Kingdom
- Experience managing teams of 5 or more
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Always looking for ways to improve processes from both a people and technical standpoint
- Constantly looking for innovative and creative solutions
- Able to identify customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly
- Highly detail oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Passion for customer experience
- Open to a flexible schedule with some weekend and holiday hours
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.