Glossier is looking for an analytical, curious and driven performance marketer to join our Growth Marketing team. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving efficient new customer acquisition across our paid search and affiliate channels, leading all aspects of the funnel. This person will lead the strategic plan and day-to-day management of these highly important channels, ensuring we’re scaling and growing our ad activity in a smart, efficient and nimble way.
- Lead planning, buying, optimization and strategy of Glossier’s paid SEM and affiliate activity, applying a critical, quantitative eye to ensure we’re hitting or exceeding new customer and revenue goals.
- Manage day-to-day analysis, optimizations and bid management of search campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Management to also include other non-SEM channels, like Google Display Network, YouTube, etc.
- Drive growth of our affiliate program.
- Source and onboard quality affiliate partners, ensuring the program is complementary and incremental to existing Community and Influencer programs.
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates.
- Manage and optimize offers and commission rates.
- Support key marketing campaign initiatives (e.g. product launches) by educating and seeding information and campaign assets.
- Optimize and manage placements with partners, to ensure we’re maximizing exposure, traffic and conversion per site.
- Collaborate closely with the Copy & Design teams to write and test performance ad copy, ensuring we’re maximizing conversion rate while also adhering to Glossier’s brand positioning and guidelines.
- Constantly test copy, site links and messaging across ad units.
- Remain current on emerging ad units and drive new processes and specs when necessary.
- Prepare regular reporting to share constant feedback on CTR, conversion rate and overall performance to the Copy & Design teams in order to inform copy testing and iterations.
- Source necessary tools, agencies or resources in order to best manage your function.
- Be responsible for regular reporting of channel, ensuring the digestibility and timeliness of key metrics and performance updates to stakeholders.
- Work with Executive Director of Growth Marketing to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure we’re targeting and testing into high-value and relevant keywords or audiences that support our business and product needs.
- Work with Tech & Product teams as necessary to configure technical and ad operation needs.
- Collaborate with fuller Marketing team to support major campaigns, product launches or other cross-functional milestones.
- 3+ years of paid SEM experience, specializing in direct-response goals
- Experience in affiliate management a plus
- Strong expertise in Google AdWords, Bing and other SEM bid management tools
- Fluent understanding of standard ad operations (e.g. trafficking, pixels, data tracking)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.