Glossier is looking for a highly analytic person to help optimize logistics (e.g., ecommerce fulfillment, distribution logistics) in a rapidly growing environment. In this cross-functional role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day fulfillment and distribution operations as well as for optimizing global logistics processes and costs. This role will partner with the US team to develop global systems across multiple warehouses. Your scalable solutions will help our team create the best most differentiated beauty experience for our customers.
- Continuously evaluate and optimize operating expenses with an emphasis on fulfillment and shipping
- Constantly think about potential operational improvements, including our 3PL's SOPs, to help efficiently scale and economize our logistics
- Manage day-to-day relationship with 3PL to ensure efficient operations, including but not limited to: efficient kitting, timely and accurate fulfillment, on-time shipping to meet rapidly growing order volume
- Help train and support our fulfillment center teams before, during, and after product launches
- Work cross-functionally with creative, physical product, digital and marketing teams to develop fulfillment strategies that satisfy our brand's creative vision in a cost effective way
- Measure and track key logistic indicators and metrics to ensure a positive consumer experience as well as to identify economizing logistics initiatives
- Partner with US logistics team to build global processes that will ensure
- Coordinate shipment of finished goods from third-party manufacturer to warehouse
- Report on KPI's and other tasks/analyses, as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in a demanding logistics environment, preferably at an ecommerce company
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills
- Strategic and operationally minded
- Proactive and solution-oriented person who is unafraid to propose creative solutions
- True team player who builds strong partnerships with teammates and 3rd parties and who excels collaborating with teams in a demanding environment
- Creative aptitude/appreciation with a strong grasp of the Glossier brand
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US and Puerto Rico, and thinks you look nice today.