Paid Social Manager
Glossier is looking for an analytical, creative and driven performance marketer to join our Growth Marketing team. The Paid Social Manager will be responsible for driving efficient new customer acquisition across all paid social channels, leading all aspects of the funnel. This person will lead the strategic plan and day-to-day management of this highly important function, ensuring we’re scaling and growing our ad activity in an efficient, disruptive and beautiful way.
- Lead planning, buying, optimization and strategy of Glossier’s paid advertising across social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat.
- Manage day-to-day analysis, optimizations and bid management across social ad platforms, applying a critical and quantitative eye to ensure we’re hitting or exceeding new customer and revenue goals.
- Source necessary tools, agencies or resources in order to best manage your function.
- Collaborate closely with the Design team to request and concept the creation of direct-response ad assets.
- Constantly test creative and drive a strong point of view on how to build and prioritize a reliable asset library.
- Remain current on emerging ad units and drive new processes and specs when necessary.
- Prepare regular reporting to share constant feedback on CTR, conversion rate and overall performance to the Design team in order to inform content creation and ad iterations.
- Work with Product Marketing, BI and other teams to ensure we’re targeting and testing into high-value and relevant audiences that support our business and product needs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with social vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities.
- Be responsible for regular reporting of channel, ensuring the digestibility and timeliness of key metrics and performance updates to stakeholders.
- Work with Executive Director of Growth Marketing to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets.
- Collaborate with fuller Marketing team to support major campaigns, product launches or other cross-functional milestones.
- 2+ years of Facebook media buying experience, specializing in direct-response
- Experience in other social or ad platforms a plus
- Strong understanding of Facebook ad mechanics, like bidding, targeting and ad formats
- Fluent understanding of standard ad operations (e.g. trafficking, pixels, data tracking)
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US and Puerto Rico, and thinks you look nice today.