Associate Manager, Email Marketing
Glossier is looking for an analytical, creative and disciplined email marketer to join our Growth Marketing team. The Associate Manager of Email Marketing will work with our Marketing Manager to manage the strategy and day-to-day function of our email marketing program. This person will play a critical role, ensuring that our email communication is thoughtful, relevant to each user, executed flawlessly and ultimately drives acquisition and loyalty of Glossier customers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to identify opportunities and execute targeted, data-driven campaigns for customer acquisition and retention through email.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative teams to ideate new campaigns and concepts.
- Manage and organize email content calendar and schedule.
- Manage email execution process from briefing and routing creative for approval, loading HTML, running tactical A/B testing, creating customer segments, and reporting on email performance.
- Build, edit, test, and launch highly segmented email campaigns and pull segment email lists according to campaign requirements.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all email campaigns, ensuring proper QA of copy, imagery, links, and targets.
- Lead and contribute to post-mortem reporting of email campaigns and testing, including pulling reports and delivering insights and recommendations for optimizations.
- Collaborate with Tech and Marketing team members to support email list growth.
- 2+ years of email marketing experience, preferably for e-commerce, non-profit, or political fundraising
- Comfortable with analytics tools like Google Analytics and Looker
- Functional in Adobe Photoshop
- Confident with basic HTML, especially as it relates to responsive email and modifying existing code
- Experience with all aspects of email marketing, including lead generation, conversion rate optimization, template design, A/B testing, dynamic content and personalization, and deliverability monitoring and troubleshooting
- A proven track record of converting marketing plans into measurable results with specific KPI’s—traffic, conversion, and engagement
- Strong attention to detail and experience with cross-functional project management
- Experience working with email service providers a must
- Experience with international email marketing a plus