Glossier is looking for a Technical Program Manager who will be responsible for capturing, prioritizing and managing internal requests for the technology team. You will manage internal requests that come from other departments, and work cross functionally between Operations, Customer Experience, Finance, Data and Marketing. Requests can range from bug fixes to in-depth feature work.
The technology team at Glossier works at very fast pace, and working as part of a successful product start up means ever changing requirements and reprioritization. This role will work with Product Managers and Product Owners to define scope and requirements around new features.
- Capture requirements and log requests from internal stakeholders
- Prioritize requests as they come in based on impact on business goals and keep the backlog of requests organized
- Assign engineers and other resources to requests in the most efficient and impactful way
- Guide requests through stages from specifications to development, code review and Quality Assurance
- Communicate status and big picture to the product team and management
- Track overall progress of projects against deadlines
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and teams, coordinating engineers across verticals
- Plan and manage deployments
- Drive internal process improvements
- 2+ years of project or program management experience, ideally at a startup, e-commerce, or consumer facing digital products company
- Communication, coordination, and organizational skills and experience getting things done in a fast-paced environment
- Web or Internet start-up technical infrastructure management experience
- Ability to work at a rapid pace and think on your feet
- BS in Computer Science and/or certifications of proficiency (PMM, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience with GitHub
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US and Puerto Rico, and thinks you look nice today.