As Glossier grows and builds its brand marketing team, we’re looking for an all-star manager to lead cross-functional project management and analytical recapping, while contributing to brand marketing planning.
You will be the glue that ties Marketing and Creative together, an important connection in growing brand presence and reach, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Brand & Campaign Strategy. You are able to make measurable progress happen in group settings, and you understand the time and energy required to execute each project to its fullest — and are able to translate that understanding to clear steps to delineate project management.
- Drive go-to-market timeline and strategy, recaps, and meetings cross-functionally
- Execute brand marketing research and planning as needed
- Manage project timelines for all marketing projects, especially as they relate to creative
- Guide the marketing team through task management (currently using Asana)
- Brief marketing projects for cross-functional partners as needed
- Execute all aspects of project prep, execution, and recapping as needed
- Enact new processes to bring clarity to cross-functional processes
- Analyze marketing data as needed for campaigns
- Contribute to planning, including marketing plans and the marketing calendar
- Lead data-driven project recaps independently
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- BS in related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Stellar organizational skills — and enjoy using them!
- Have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- A natural curiosity to implement process, measure, learn and iterate. Highly analytical and passionate about process.
- Value brands with a strong sense of DNA
- A people person with strong communication skills, including excellent writing skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment where your responsibilities will change based on the current project, problem, or campaign
- A love of building process around the end goal of creating the best work possible
- A desire to better understand the Glossier brand from marketing and creative perspectives
- Media buying experience
- Agency experience
- A passion for Glossier and all things beauty
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US and Puerto Rico, and thinks you look nice today.