Glossier is looking for a detail oriented and dedicated project manager to ensure optimized inventory level in all sustaining programs. The position will be responsible for PO placement, inventory shipment tracking, delivery timeliness and other cross-functional coordination for reorders. The position will report into Physical Product team, and will work closely with Supply Planning, Finance and Logistics team.
- Develop and execute timelines to support all inventory reorder process with collaboration from the appropriate team including Marketing, Packaging, Supply Chain, and International Operations.
- Ensure on-time production and delivery of all sustaining programs by actively tracking material flow and vendor shipment confirmation.
- Communicate inventory shortages and provide options and/or timelines for replenishment to customer service and other stakeholders.
- Place all purchase orders to packaging and formula vendors based on lead-time, WIP inventory levels and demand forecast. Update PO tracker weekly.
- Manage monthly inventory reconciliation process and periodic physical inventory counts at fulfillment centers and vendor facilities.
- Manage BOM / item code management for any changes in artwork, formula update, or resourcing events.
- Act as liaison between Supply Planning, Supply Chain, Product Development, and Finance in all areas relating to the sustaining program inventory management.
- Track the non-saleable elements supporting launch for inception to launch shipment (samples, displays, collateral) working with the various support groups to ensure timely delivery and launch execution.
- Report on the status of projects, highlighting any bottle necks or hold-ups.
- Help with vendor scorecards and forecasts
- Inventory reconciliation - request monthly inventory summaries from fillers showing what we have on hand and determine amount of packaging needed for next reorders.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and order processing.
- Excellent follow up and organizational skills required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Experience with task/ timeline management tools; Smartsheets, Asana, etc
- Must be a team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills
- A creative aptitude/appreciation with a strong grasp of the Glossier brand