Glossier is looking for a detail oriented and dedicated project manager to ensure successful and timely new product introduction (NPI) for all future programs. The position will be responsible for NPI project management, including timeline tracking, cross functional team coordination, and vendor scenario analysis for launches. The position will report into Product Operations team, and will be the liaison of Product Development, Creative team, Vendors, Planning, Inventory, Supply Chain, Finance and Logistics team.
Project Management & Reporting (60%)
- Develop and execute timelines to support new product introduction in collaboration with internal/ external cross functional team.
- Create and manage Smartsheet (on-line project management tool) task lists and timeline for different vendor and product scenarios.
- Lead project status meetings and facilitate follow ups with internal cross functional team.
- Report status of new product launches, highlighting any bottle necks or hold-ups.
- Manage BOM / item code creation for new products.
Vendor Communication (30%)
- Lead vendor calls and discussions on new product launches.
- Manage vendors for on-time product development by actively tracking project timeline, material flow and lead-time.
- On-boarding new vendors, and facilitate credit application process.
Process design (10%)
- Participate in product launch kick-off discussions from project timeline and Operations perspective.
- Design and propose ideal product launch timeline for different product categories.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and cross functional liaison.
- Excellent interpersonal, follow up and organizational skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and have keen sense of deadlines.
- Experience with task/ timeline management tools; Smartsheets, Asana, etc.
- Proficient in Google docs, Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Must be a team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills.
- A creative aptitude/appreciation with a strong grasp of the Glossier brand.
- Able to work in the U.S. without any visa sponsorship.
Glossier is a beauty brand inspired by what girls want in real life, made by editors who get what works. We test every beauty product under the sun, interview our icons, and are in constant conversation with our customers, community, and Into The Gloss readers. Everything we do is distilled into our essential, easy-to-use skincare and makeup products that enhance–never hide–your real skin.
Glossier lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, ships to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and thinks you look nice today.